My son had bad cold symptoms for months. Several doctor appointments and antibiotic rounds later they finally decide it’s allergies. I thought, well I know he’s allergic to mold but there isn’t any mold at my house. We decided to have this treatment done ‘just in case’. The technician came and was prompt, thorough, and knowledgeable. He found visible signs of mold and pointed out other ways to make the house more healthy. I don’t really care what the air quality readings show or mean but I do care about the health of my family. Guess what? My son’s symptoms started clearing up immediately and he has been symptom free since. I highly recommend this service.